Sterling Insights has been helping executives, business unit leaders, communities, and non-profits develop and revise their visions and strategies for over 18 years.
We facilitate clients through a three stage process:
1. Strategy analysis
2. Strategy development (conception and choice)
3. Strategy implementation
Our services help clients:
- Develop actionable visions, practical strategies, organizational objectives
- Align their organization with their strategic agenda
- Develop strategic plans that are executable within the organization’s constraints
- Innovate new ways to do business
We have found “The Execution Premium” model (see 2008 book by Norton & Kaplan) to be most effective in ensuring that all aspects of the strategy development process and system are addressed. With a Balanced Scorecard system, organizations are able to marry strategy with execution and feedback to sustain the momentum they need to make the necessary changes for success in a timely manner.
Contributing to cutting edge think tanks and conferences keeps us current and creative:
- E&Y Center for Business Innovation
- IBM Institute for Business Value
- Farmers/Zurich’s Innovation Solutions Center
- Future in Review conference by Strategic News Service
- San Diego Zoo’s Biomimicry Symposium
- Partners for Innovative Community
For those of you who have been engaged in strategic planning, we have a strategic planning survey. This survey can also serve as a learning exercise as it addresses the main elements of strategic planning.